The Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct (the Code) is a voluntary industry Code that aims to enhance the standards of practice and service in the private health insurance industry.
As a signatory to the Code, we undertake to do a number of things that will benefit you as a member. These include:
1. working to improve both our practice and service standards within Bupa and in the private health insurance industry generally;
2. providing information to you in plain language;
3. helping you make better informed decisions about our products and services;
4. letting you know what our processes are for resolving any concerns that you may have.
5. ensuring that all information between our customers and Bupa is protected in accordance with our Information Handling policy.
Bupa proudly supports the Code and we are committed to continually reviewing our operations to ensure compliance.
For more information go to the Private Healthcare Australia website.